Showmax transports fans of the cherished The Real Housewives franchise to Abuja, a wealthy and powerful metropolis.
The Real Housewives of Abuja (RHOAbuja) will begin on Showmax on February 17, with new episodes airing every Friday.
The RHOAbuja is the twenty-first foreign adaptation of The Real Housewives format and the second Nigerian iteration of the award-winning franchise.
The new series will chronicle the lavish lives of six powerful and accomplished Abuja women, including Arafa, Comfort Booth, OJ Posharella, Princess Jecoco, Samantha Homossany, and Tutupie, as they negotiate their relationships, families, and enterprises within and beyond the city.
The series will provide unparalleled access to the ultra-wealthy while presenting the hottest and most intriguing social scenes in the city.
Arafa is an entrepreneur in the art industry, a creative director, and the founder of Selara Lifestyle. She is married and the mother of extraordinary twins.
Comfort Booth is an attorney, social critic, travel blogger, and host of a talk show. She is an associate of Asia Ahmed.
Ojoma Sule, popularly known as OJ Posharella, is the CEO of the Posharella group of enterprises and an entrepreneur. She is also the creator of Posharella Life Foundation, a non-profit organization whose purpose is to improve life, society, and the planet.
She is an attorney, brand ambassador, influencer, content developer, and hotelier. She is the current managing director of the Sefcon hotel group. She is married and the mother of two gorgeous, active children.
Samantha Homossany is a wellness entrepreneur and Zohi Taglit’s creative director. She is interested in art, fashion, and style. She is the mother of four children and is married to an Abuja-based Israeli millionaire.
Tutupie is a licensed and trained chef and event organizer. She is the director of creativity for Urban Day Party.
Busola Tejumola, executive head of content and west Africa channels at MultiChoice, stated, “We are thrilled to announce that The Real Housewives will air in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city. We are excited to extend our cooperation with NBCUniversal Formats to expand the brand to a second location in Nigeria in order to tell our unique stories.
The event will explore the power and impact of Abuja through the eyes of three incredibly unusual and interesting ladies. We are thrilled and confident that fans will appreciate the show
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker
- King Charles is the first monarch without a crown to be featured on stamps
- Leg aches and pains can be alleviated with this at-home compression treatment
- According to a rumor, Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta would “flatten” middle managers in a cost-cutting attempt