The City of Ekurhuleni has informed its ratepayers that recent inclement weather has significantly affected the turnaround times of service delivery disruptions.
“As the city, we appeal to members of the public to be patient with us during these days of harsh weather, as it is unsafe and impractical for personnel to work during service interruptions,” said city spokesperson, Zweli Dlamini, adding that the city remains dedicated to sticking to standard turnaround times.
In addition, residents are reminded that although council offices will be closed for the holidays, vital services teams will continue to operate.
Residents are advised to report any difficulties with service delivery via the city’s contact centre, which can be reached at 0860 543 000.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Dollar stagnates as traders evaluate Fed views prior to CPI
- Death toll from earthquakes surpasses 17,000 as rescue chances diminish
- Chrishell Stause receives surgery to remove an ovarian cyst from her body
- Security guard commits himself by shooting himself in Hillbrow police station
- ICYMI: Orlando Pirates skipper SUSPENDED – report
- Evangeline Lilly says Jeremy Renner is wheelchair-bound: ‘Miracle
- Burna Boy is still angry over his Grammy snub, and he disparages Zakes Bantwini
- Fantasy Premier League: Matchweek 23 expert advice
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality?
- Be sure to keep your dog cool during a heatwave