Kate Cantrell and her 4-year-old daughter, Elmsley, arrived at the LaGuardia airport in New York three hours before their six-hour flight to New Mexico.
Cantrell stated, “I’m praying we leave New York on time due to the weather.”
Sunday was projected to be as busy as the Sunday after Thanksgiving in 2019, which was the busiest day in TSA history. Since 2019, this is the first time Paul and Victoria Vestuto have traveled together for the holidays.
Victoria Vestuto expressed apprehensions about the weather.
“If we get stuck, we’re here. If we get lost, we will simply find a sports bar “said Paul Vestuto.
Philadelphia airport employees attempted to cheer up travelers waiting in huge lineups.
“The flight doesn’t board for another hour, but I had to there two hours early just in case,” Josue Cruz explained.
On Sunday, most Americans traveled by automobile. As they headed home in the Northeast, cars were forced to avoid the downpour. Thanksgiving travel was the third busiest on record, according to AAA.
AAA’s Doug Shupe anticipates a very busy holiday travel season as well as a very busy travel year in 2023.
Now, AAA anticipates an explosion of what it terms revenge travel.
“They are prepared to go and are spending more money on vacations,” said Shupe. They are moving over greater distances.
Despite the fact that many individuals are coming home now, travel has changed since the outbreak. Currently, more Americans work remotely. This week, AAA anticipates return travel to continue.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Do I want this for my son? Elizabeth Chambers, Armie Hammer’s ex-wife, speaks
- Marine who crashed with Dem. Senator criticizes police inaction
- Chechen commander urges Russia to attack Poland to “denazify and demilitarize”
- Andrea Yates’s husband believes she should not be prosecuted for paralysis and postpartum depression
- 15-year-old boy who brutally beat a 9-year-old child on a Florida school bus is charged with battery
- Putin mercenary who ‘waved the skull of a dead Ukrainian’ was shot in the head and died as a result
- Investigators claim Putin ‘supplied Buk missile’ that downed airliner MH17 over Ukraine
- 50 mph motorist is stopped by police for eating soup while driving
- Aussie visitors cautioned about sneaking narcotics into Bali as Brazilian teen faces death punishment
- Ex-bartender suggests bars employ “banter police” to cut down on drunken banter