Technical Superintendent at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited – TDPel Jobs
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, a leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Superintendent – M / F
Location: Onne Base, Rivers
Job type (Offshore/Onshore): Onshore
Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Ensure Efficient Technical Management and Support of vessel to achieve targeted Tech Availability Ensure preventive and corrective maintenance fully implemented on board his/her fleet as per PMS
- Contribute to technical standards improvement by investigation breakdown and follow up development of corrective actions.
- Managing technical support of vessels as per company SMS.
- Managing routine maintenance ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, customers standard, budget and availability rate targets.
- Managing routine, preventive corrective maintenance ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, customers standard, budget and availability rate targets
- Managing Unplanned Maintenance Period (UPMP) aiming to reduce technical downtime and cost to the maximum.
- Scheduling, preparing and following-up Planned Maintenance Period (PMP) ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, customers standard, cost and duration budget
- Responsible for managing Chief Engineers and for ensuring their Year Appraisal and their competencies development.
- Responsible for assessing and implementing the DP maintenance philosophy according to Dynamic Positioning Procedure Others.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work on multicultural environment.
- Time flexibility.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 3 years been superintendent as a minimum.
- 5 years experience as senior engineer officer or CE on supply vessels or 3 years in a similar role.
Minimum Level of Education Required:
- 3 – Bachelor’s Degree (3 years).
Minimum Level of Experience Required:
- +5 years
Licenses (Seafearers only):
- Chief Engineer Unlimited (A-III/2)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online