Team Lead, Partnerships, Marketing and Growth at Softcom Limited – TDPel Jobs
Softcom was established in 2007 with a mission to “connect people and businesses with meaningful innovation”. A technology company which aims to solve problems that will connect people and businesses to value that ultimately improves their lives. We want our products to enable inclusion and growth for people and businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Partnerships, Marketing and Growth
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- The Partnership sub-unit of Softcom’s Marketing and Growthunit will deliver the relationships we need to multiply and deepen our reach online and offline – locally and internationally.
- The ideal candidate will be a vital source of counsel and thought leadership to the Senior Vice President, Marketing and Growth. You will be an expert in creating and managing a portfolio of partners, and creating/executing a strategic partnership development plan for soliciting, securing, and deepening partnerships on an ongoing basis.
- This position is critical to the growth and overall impact and revenue objectives of Softcom. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of designing and driving partnership initiatives and who has built a considerable network of high-impact partners by virtue of his/her experience.
- As the Team Lead, Partnerships, you will develop and maintain a partnership management system at Softcom’s Marketing and Growth (MxG) unit. Working with other team leads and cross-functionally across the organization, you will help develop a partnerships strategy, develop tools and systems to support partnership development and management activities, and help manage specific projects and/or relationships that are uniquely dependent on our partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop an overarching partnerships strategy, framework and implementation plan for sourcing, engaging and managing strategic relationships across the globe
- Source, engage and onboard new partners to drive our marketing, growth and revenue objectives.
- Develop strategies to monetize Marketing and Growths platforms, media assets and strategic initiatives, driving sustainability for the unit and the organization.
- Lead the development, implementation, and delivery of the overarching partnerships strategy at the Marketing and Growth unit.
- Take responsibility for acquiring existing partners and working with them to ensure promises made by Softcom are kept.
- Continuously evaluate partnerships for opportunities to deepen, optimise and monetize opportunities as they become evident.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure partner implementations are delivered as agreed and comply with our branding/marketing standards.
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into partnership performance to relevant stakeholders within the unit and across the organization.
- Analyzing the performance of existing partnerships to extract actionable insights (e.g. best practices, areas of improvement).
- Creating insightful presentations/reports that facilitate decision-making for internal stakeholders and the group at large.
- Work with project owners to ensure maximum visibility for Softcom, its products or initiatives
- Liaise with agencies where necessary to reach maximum engagement and impact.
- Belief: You believe in the company and its mission, yourself and your ability to get the job done and in your teammates and the sincerity of their intentions.
- Ownership: You are dependable. You will do what is required, not what is requested. As a result, you see gaps, and you continually work to ensure they do not impact the outcomes of your deliverables.
- Adaptability: You understand the requirements of working in a company with a startup culture like Softcom and are agile enough to take on responsibilities that advance the mission and objectives of the organization.
- Teachability: Your desire to deepen your knowledge of what you know and learn what you do not is insatiable. You leverage the people, tools and resources at your disposal to increase your capacity to deliver.
- Empathy: You seek first to understand and then to be understood. Where there is doubt, you err on the side of kindness. You de-escalate, you resolve; you constantly seek ways to foster harmony and cohesion with yourself, your teammates and the organization.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or the Arts
- Minimum 6 years of experience in consulting, Integrated marketing communications, international development/relations or similar fields.
- Entrepreneurial experience with a proven track record driving profitable/impactful partnerships for client/own initiatives is a major advantage.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, but also able to work independently
- Adept at managing multiple projects and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Skilled in preparing effective and well-structured presentations with clear narratives.
- International experience is a big plus; the candidate must have high enthusiasm about working with multicultural partners across markets globally.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online