Taz Emeran, the wife of Yonda Thoma, posted a poignant tribute to him on Instagram, expressing her gratitude for being able to name him her husband.
“My husband is aware of my appreciation for him since I make it a point to tell him every day.” But I’d like to extend it today. To say he is my strength pillar would be an understatement. He leads with such intensity, yet he has no fear of following. “He loves fiercely but has a sweet disposition,” she added.
Emeran described how he provides her with both physical and emotional stability.
“He is literally all my heart needs. I never would have dreamed that one day I would be able to name my best friend my spouse, but God bestowed upon me the greatest gift. Thank you, Lord, for answering a prayer I didn’t even realize I needed.”
The couple wed in April of 2022.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- According to IFP, EFF’s allegations are dramatic and made up
- Turkey and Syria earthquake deaths are about 9,000
- ActionSA, ministers face beach pollution lawsuit
- Sadly, another Mpumalanga traffic officer is killed while on duty
- Trump slams Biden in State of the Union rebuttal
- Man and woman drown at Frazer Beach
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details