The application form for the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available. Candidates who are interested and qualified are invited to apply on the university’s admissions page.
Please keep in mind that Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have an outside agent to assist with the 2022/2023 admissions process. The usage of such an agent is at the responsibility of the applicant, and candidates should avoid employing a third party to handle their applications.
Candidates Eligible for TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Tai Solarin University of Education through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for TASUED Supplementary Post UTME Form
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration CLOSES ON FRIDAY, 2ND DECEMBER, 2022.
i. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NB: www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
ii. Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
iii. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
iv. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Supplementary Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University on TUESDAY, 6TH DECEMBER, 2022. Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into the Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result Slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Telephone No:08065426227(during the office hours only).