– TDPel Jobs
Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, a Global Packaging Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain & Planning Manager
- The Supply Chain and Planning Manager will ensure the timely and cost-effective preparation and implementation of planning, purchasing activities, logistics, warehousing, and refurbishment activities of company inventories (finished goods, spare parts and raw materials).
- Oversee the whole cycle of finished goods, spare parts & raw materials from ordering and shipment until delivery.
- Ensure the effectiveness and consistency of products and services planning by providing efficient, accurate, and timely schedule.
- Ensure the appropriate safe storage and movement of raw materials, finished goods, and spare parts, in order to support the sales and services processes and eliminate delays.
- Develop capacity analysis, capacity plans and internal transfers between the central warehouse and all other warehouses across Nigeria.
- Manage the inventory values at the lowest levels.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local warehouses, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation enforcing adherence to requirements advising management on needed actions.
- Ensure effective and cost-efficient transportation of finished goods and spare parts so as to guarantee reliability in delivery times and product quality.
- Develop a sufficient supplier’s base in order to be able to evaluate and attain the most competitive prices and quality on a local basis.
- Conduct a local market search for alternative suppliers in order to identify the most appropriate ones in terms of delivery times, products quality, credibility, and cost.
- Explore, review and find new sources of material, follow up inventories and replace unreliable suppliers, so as to provide security of supply.
- Oversee the refurbishment activities and ensure that it is an effective and efficient operation.
- Follow up market prices and react to any foreseen changes by making corrective actions.
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff aiming at boosting performance with stretching assignments and carefully planned development activities.
- Keep abreast of developments and implement best practices in an effort to build upon existing knowledge, methods, and systems.
- University Degree (Engineering)
- Proficient user of the English Language
- IT Literate.
- 5 – 6 years of relevant experience (preferably in a multinational environment).
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2021.
The post Supply Chain & Planning Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.