Because of its versatility and high protein content, couscous has become a staple in many modern diets. It’s true that couscous on its own is very tasteless, but the versatile grain may be transformed into delicious salads and main courses. This strawberry butternut couscous salad is not only delicious but also visually appealing, as it is made with a wide variety of colourful vegetables and fruits. It works as well as a light lunch or as a side dish during a braai.
Strawberry butternut couscous salad suggestions
The butternut may be fried in a pan or roasted in the oven, but they taste best when cooked on the braai. The couscous and the other ingredients may be prepared in advance, which is a huge time saver. Simply barbeque the butternut and toss it with the salad ingredients. The salad dressing is airy and bright, adding a new dimension to the already delicious salad. You may serve it hot or cold.
This strawberry butternut couscous salad is perfect as a quick and easy lunch or as a side dish at your next braai.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Enugu School Fees for State University of Medicine and Applied Science (SUMAS)
- BUTTERY SMASHED POTATOES RECIPE
- Admission Form for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS)
- HND Admission List for Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO)
- List of Graduates from the National Open University of Nigeria
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- UK Government Invites Nigerian Teachers and Offers N15 million in Compensation
- Acceptance Fee for Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY)
- Admissions for HND at Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY)
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Minimum Passing Grade