Storekeeper at Saro Agrosciences Limited – TDPel Jobs
Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991 as Saro Pharma & Chemical Co. Ltd.
Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she ensures proper accounting records/information are kept and treated appropriately at the business depots & company assets, stock, cash, etc are always secure.
- Prepare reliable & timely report comprising of IMS raw data, customers’ ledger, stock records, purchases, health check as well as other designated reports.
- Issue invoice, receipts etc for all transactions and proper recording and filing of all documents including payment tellers
- Ensure company assets -stock, cash, vehicles, documents, etc are properly secured.
- Ensure there’s no cash loss.
- Maintain incident free record on company assets -Cash, Product, Motor vehicle, Computer, etc.
- Execute activities within approved budgets.
- Post transactions and analyse account Records
- Courses / Qualification: OND (Accounting)
- Relevant Experience: 2 years experience in similar role
- Required Age: 23-35 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Good numeric ability
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest
- High integrity and must be able to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online