Stewards at a Production Facility – West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) – TDPel Jobs
West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) – Our client, a Production Facility that majors in providing service to consumers (Food, laundry, cleaning and gifts) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Steward
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Assists chefs in meal preparation.
- Assist with packing meals in an orderly and presentable way.
- Clean up work area, dishes and items used in cooking.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / NCE / OND / HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience
- High attention to detail
- Food & health safety training (provided by Eden)
- Food handler’s test (provided by Eden)
- Availability to work overtime and extended hours as required by production schedule
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- High ethical standards, strong values, integrity, drive to deliver results, pride in personal and team performance, decision quality, and action oriented are fundamental imperatives
- Genuine interest and passion for food, and growth in the food industry.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2021.