The administration of Sokoto State University (SSU) has announced registration instructions for the institution’s new students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Sokoto State University Registration Guidelines
This is to notify all newly admitted students for the 2021 and 2022 merged admissions that registration for the 2022/2023 academic session will begin on Monday, December 12th, 2022, and will continue until Saturday, January 21st, 2023, at The 360-seater Capacity Multipurpose Hall, University Campus Along Birnin Kebbi Road, Sokoto.
Admitted Candidates must thus appear in person at the venue and provide both originals and photocopies of the necessary documents:
* All credentials (including a letter of origin from the local government and a birth certificate/declaration of age).
NB: Candidates must provide their original post and SSCE Certificate(s); if due for issuance, and if the original certificate has not yet been released by the examination organisations, a statement of result from the schools is acceptable. For online verification, e-copy results should be supplied together with the result checker scratch card.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- List of Graduates from the National Open University of Nigeria
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- UK Government Invites Nigerian Teachers and Offers N15 million in Compensation
- Acceptance Fee for Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY)
- Admissions for HND at Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY)
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Minimum Passing Grade
- Postgraduate Admission List of Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
- School Fees Schedule for Federal University Gusua
- Girona vs. Barcelona – prediction, team news, lineups
- Admission Application for Institute of Space Science and Engineering (ISSE)