Software Engineering Team Lead at CrowdForce – TDPel Jobs
CrowdForce – our mission is to make reliable data and Financial Services easily accessible to everyone. CrowdForce empowers businesses to drive mass adoption of digital and financial services to the underserved populations in their communities. This is a unique opportunity, to be part of a highly disruptive organization, in its early stage with global ambitions and mindset. Reshaping the face of Financial Services by it easily accessible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineering Team Lead
Job Type: Full Time
- We looking for an Engineering Lead to drive production and key development, with a hands-on approach and the ability to lead a team of internal and external teams.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the development strategy, planning, implementation, integration, testing, and ongoing operational maintenance of our Financial Services Product.
- Lead the software engineering team in the design and development of our financial services product.
- Lead the Development, Security and Infrastructure, Product roll out initiatives for the financial services Product.
- Use the agile technology environment for the next releases. Drive improvements in our development practice of continuous delivery
- Mentor and manage the team of Developers
- Dene and implement appropriate data protection and security policies, and ensure full compliance with regulatory data management requirements as a global marketplace.
Expertise & Experience
This position is suited for person with strong technical skills and creativity, the ability to work in start-ups / small teams with minimal initial support, and who genuinely want to grow their career in a Fintech company. But you must have the following skills, experience, and expertise:
- A fintech background is a must.
- Prior experience as Lead Tech / Engineering lead or equivalent at a startup or at a rapidly growing or innovative larger company. A hands-on candidate is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC), best practices and agile software development.
- Understanding of Payments infrastructure, new technologies.
- Experience in building, motivating, and leading high-performing development teams.
- Experience managing senior stakeholders in the organization.
- Passionate about software engineering best practices include agile, TDD, continuous delivery, microservices, measurement, and software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and a technical lead.
- Very strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills of complex and sophisticated ideas to a range of key stakeholders, both verbal and written.
- Relevant experience includes the successful development and launch of at least one product, ideally in the ntech space.
- Deep knowledge of the TECH STACK:
- Denes product objectives by gathering and analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Experience working windows server (Linux server knowledge and experience is an advantage)
- Great understanding and experience using GIT
- Experience working with cloud server Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud
- Good knowledge of SQL Server (MSSQL) >4yrs experience
- Experience with ISO8583 Standards.
- Competitive salary
- #LiRemote .
- The opportunity to work with great minds.
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people.
Application Closing Date