Basomboli, who currently plays for Nchanga Rangers in Zambia, was recently evaluated by Chiefs to determine if he would be a good fit for the team.
SABC Sport reported that the 22-year-old is likely to travel to South Africa to finalize his contract with Chiefs following the smooth resumption of transfer talks between the two teams.
The highly-regarded forward returned to the Rangers lineup on Saturday, scoring twice from the penalty spot as his Zambian club defeated ZANACO 2-1, although both goals were scored from the spot.
However, the youngster’s qualities and what he brings with his left-footed skills will undoubtedly suffice to delight Amakhosi fans.
This link will take you to an interesting video of the striker on Facebook: https://fb.watch/huvm5TC7J/
Yesterday, Christian Saile Basomboli waved farewell to his Nchanga Rangers colleagues and staff in advance of his transfer to Kaizer Chiefs.
This season, the 22-year-old attacker has scored seven goals in 18 FAZ Super League appearances. pic.twitter.com/osATH3uBE1
Kaizer Chiefs are evaluating Chistian Saile Basomboli, a striker from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, according to @SundayWorldZA. In Zambia, he played for Nchanga Rangees.
Right footed. This season’s Zambian Super League has produced 5 goals. #UNPLAYABLE picture: IrMVzQFEBn on Twitter
Recent signs suggest that Amakhosi may want to recruit a couple more players in the upcoming transfer window, since they are still far from being a polished product.
In addition, Bonfils-Caleb Bimenyimana’s absence has highlighted the Chiefs’ relative lack of striker depth, since he has been shouldering a significant amount of responsibility.
Coach Arthur Zwane has previously made no secret of the fact that Chiefs are at least in the process of refining a profile of potential players — and forwards in particular – they may seek in the upcoming transfer window.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- According to IFP, EFF’s allegations are dramatic and made up
- Turkey and Syria earthquake deaths are about 9,000
- ActionSA, ministers face beach pollution lawsuit
- Sadly, another Mpumalanga traffic officer is killed while on duty
- Trump slams Biden in State of the Union rebuttal
- Man and woman drown at Frazer Beach
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details