The federal government has asked the shortlisted N-Power Batch C applicants to enrol their biodata. The information released indicates that all shortlisted applicants are requested to immediately enrol their biometric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the programme.
The ministry instructed the shortlisted candidates to follow these steps:
- Log in to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enrol their right thumb, right index, left thumb and left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrolment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrolment, the applicants should check the “verification” tab of their self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
Names of shortlisted candidates for NPower Batch C has been released. The announcement was made by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS).
NASIMS said all applicants are expected to update their profile and take tests for possible shortlisting to the next stage of the NPower application process.