A virtual credit card is like the normal bank physical card that you use withdrawal and online purchases on the internet. Virtual Cards come in different types like Visa, Mastercard, etc.
Virtual credit cards are now used globally even more than physical credit cards online for such services as PayPal verification, movie subscription plans purchase, Netflix, shopping and others. So you can use the Yandex card to verify PayPal account in Nigeria.
This Yoomoney virtual credit card is supplied by Yandex. Yandex is a Russian search engine like Google. Yandex provide their citizens a means of keeping their money virtually in their online wallets. Yandex money features make Yandex money very suitable for a easy virtual credit card.
The features of Yandex money Wallet are as follows:
1. Doesn’t require bank verifications.
2. No need for any personal Identity verification.
3. Instant cash back.
4. Shared balance with Yandex Money.
5. Card supports multicurrency. Supports Euros, Pounds, Dollars and many more.
6. Card are issued in seconds : Cards like MasterCard or Visa Card are freely issued.
7. Card can be reissued
8. No charges upon card issuing
9. Issued separately and thus is secure.
11. No additional charges when adding funds on the card.
12. No hidden service charges fees.
13. Commission charge of 3% for every withdrawal placed on the wallet.
14. A charges fee of 3% charges is initiated for every transfer to another card or wallet.
15. Expiry is 1 year.
Yandex Money Virtual Credit Card has been said to be accepted by PayPal for verification as long as you provide a working address for the card on PayPal which you can simply get by generating any random Russian address and entering it for your card address on PayPal.
Note that some amount must be present in the card before PayPal verification. Upon verification, the limitations on your PayPal account will be lifted and your account will become valid.
To get Yandex Money virtual card, you need:
1. An active Phone Number.
2. A valid email address.
3. Yandex Money App [Yoomoney App].
Then follow these steps:
1. Visit yoomoney.ru to download the app and click create wallet.
2. Enter your mobile number for verification. If you want to verify with a virtual phone number, there are apps that will generate a virtual number for you.
4. Verify your email address.
5. Create password for your account.
6. You will then be redirected to your dashboard which won’t in English but in Russian language. Chrome will translate to your desired language.
7. On the dashboard find and click on Bank cards.
8. On the next page, scroll up till you get to the step of YooMoney Card and click on more details.
9. Click on Get a Virtual Card.
10. On the next page, you will be provided with two credit card types to chose one from. Visa or MasterCard, then click Next.
11. A text message with a confirmation code will be sent to your mobile number you used during registration in the previous steps. So enter the code and pass that step.
You will receive a confirmation message that your card has been created successfully and can now be accessed in the Bank Cards section. But the card is limited only to Russian shops and online boutiques. To remove this limitation, you can top up your account or purchase their paid cards.
To view the details of your credit card, you need to enter a confirmation code sent to your mobile number each time. This credit card works pretty well on many sites and to explore its full functionalities, consider topping the card up.