Sales Representative at West African Vocational Education (WAVE) – TDPel Jobs
West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Increasing in-store sales.
- SSCE or higher.
- 1 year work experience.
- Retail Experience.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a huge advantage,
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Only Females
- 8 AM – 7 PM
- 6 days a week
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online