Saffie Rose’s parents allege emergency services “failed her down.”

Saffie Rose’s parents allege emergency services “failed her down.”

The parents of eight-year-old Saffie Rose, who was killed in the Manchester Arena explosion, have stated that she would still be alive if the rescue services had performed better.Saffie Rose, eight, died from her injuries following the Manchester Arena bombing in 2017

Father Andrew Roussos dismissed the apologies of the 999 crews who responded to the 2017 terror attack, maintaining that his ‘fighter’ Saffie would have survived had they arrived sooner.

At 10:31 p.m. on May 22, 2017, suicide bomber Salman Abedi, 22, exploded a homemade explosive at the conclusion of an Ariana Grande concert, killing 22 people and injuring hundreds more.

John Atkinson, one of the victims, would have likely survived if the emergency services’ response to the attack had not been inadequate, according to an investigation into the crime.

There was a’remote probability’ Saffie Rose could have survived if she had received ‘alternative therapy and care,’ according to the report.

Saffie Rose, age 8, died from her injuries sustained in the 2017 Manchester Arena bombing.

Her father, Andrew Roussos, refused to accept the emergency services’ apology for her death.

Mr. Roussos stated to Sky News, “We know Saffie as a person; she would do anything to stay alive, and she did.”

Saffie did everything she could to survive, but her efforts were in vain.

When asked if he accepted the emergency services’ apologies, he responded, “No, I do not take apologies.”

How can you adapt in the future if you don’t admit your mistakes?

Following the release of the second report of the investigation into the Manchester Arena bombing, further bereaved families criticized the emergency services for “glaring failings.”

The emergency services involved that night unanimously acknowledged Sir John Saunders’ report’s findings and apologized “wholeheartedly.”

Family attorney Kim Harrison, who represented 11 of the murdered families, stated that the findings made it plain that the’so-called golden hour following the attack was completely squandered by the emergency services’

Sir John Saunders, chairman of the Manchester Arena Inquiry, determined in the second of three investigations investigating the assault that the response from emergency services fell “far below the standard that should have been met.”

In 2017, Saffie’s family carried her casket at her tragic funeral in Manchester.Her father, Andrew Roussos, said he would not accept the apology of the emergency services over her death

Sir John, describing the two victims who could have survived, stated, “John Atkinson’s injuries were survivable.” It seems probable that the inadequate response to the emergency prevented his survival.’

Mr. Atkinson, a care worker from Radcliffe, Greater Manchester, sustained significant leg injuries when the device detonated just six metres away.

Mr. Atkinson was hauled from the City Room foyer to a footbridge outside the Arena and then to a casualty clearing station on the concourse of Victoria railway station after the blast.

Still cognizant and conversing, he repeatedly informed his caregivers, “I’m going to die.”

However, he was not placed in an ambulance for 1 hour and 29 minutes, and despite the efforts of another concertgoer to staunch the bleeding, he suffered a fatal heart arrest.

Sir John stated that Mr. Atkinson would have likely survived if he had received the proper treatment and attention.

Saffie-Rose Roussos (shown on the left) and John Atkinson (pictured on the right), who died in the Manchester Arena bombing that killed 22 innocent people, could have been saved, according to a damning assessment issued today.

Abedi enters Victoria Station on May 22, 2017, on his route to the Manchester Arena, where he exploded his bomb.

The relatives of Mr. Atkinson stated that he had been “completely failed at every point.”Saffie's family carry her coffin at her heartbreaking funeral in Manchester in 2017Saffie-Rose Roussos, eight, from Lancashire, was the youngest victim of the Manchester Arena bombing. She died after suffering leg injuries in the explosion

Saffie-Rose was only five yards away from Salman Abedi when he exploded his explosive device. Her mother and older sister were also severely hurt, but Saffie was able to communicate with poster seller Paul Reid for up to 15 minutes after the explosion.

After giving up on waiting for paramedics, Mr. Reid assisted two police officers in carrying the girl outside on a billboard before one of the officers called for an ambulance.Abedi at Victoria Station making his way to the Manchester Arena, on May 22, 2017, where he detonated his bomb

It took an additional 52 minutes to get her to Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, where she unfortunately suffered a heart arrest due to the amount of blood she had lost.

Attorneys for North West Ambulance Service stated at the court that the ‘brutal fact’ was that the first paramedics on the site had a responsibility to treat people with the best chance of life.

Sir John stated that he could not rule out the remote probability that Saffie-Rose Roussos would have survived if she had received timely medical care.

North West Ambulance Service’s attorneys told the commission that there were insufficient paramedics on the spot.


»Saffie Rose’s parents allege emergency services “failed her down.”«

↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯