Wednesday features two SA20 matches, with MI Cape Town taking on Sunrisers Eastern Cape and Pretoria Capitals hosting Joburg Super Kings.
The first match in Cape Town begins at 13:30, followed by the match between the Pretoria Capitals and the Johannesburg Super Kings at 17:30.
The SA20 competition’s ‘Betway Catch a Million’ prize pool has been officially increased to an astounding R2 million.
On Tuesday, it was announced that the ‘Catch a Million’ prize pool had been increased to an incredible R2 million. The league’s title sponsors are thrilled to increase the stakes for fans inside the stadiums who are witnessing the exhilarating action now that the SA20 has begun.
The initiative has been renamed ‘Catch R2-million’ and offers spectators over the age of 18 the chance to win a share of R2m if they make a clean one-handed catch off a six during any of the ongoing SA20 matches.
The catch must be clean and have only made contact with the spectator’s hand (person who catches the ball). This implies the ball cannot be removed from a hat, an umbrella, another hand, the shoulder, or the chest, nor can it be juggled between hands or on one hand.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Celeb-loved We adore the new dry shampoo from Olaplex
- Terry Bradshaw makes jokes on-air about dying. “Consider the ratings”
- Stream or Skip: ‘Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody’ on VOD, a Flatline Biopic of a GOAT Who Deserves Better
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker