The Buccaneers delivered a positive report on wide receiver Russell Gage on Tuesday, who sustained a frightening neck injury and concussion in Monday’s wild-card game against the Cowboys.
Gage, who was carted off the field on a backboard in the fourth quarter and then hospitalized, “has movement in all extremities,” according to a statement released by the Buccaneers organization, adding that he “will continue to undergo additional testing today.”
The Buccaneers said that they will release additional details as they become available.
On January 16, 2023, Buccaneers wide receiver Russell Gage (17) gets struck by Cowboys safety Donovan Wilson during the second half of their wild-card game.
Donovan Wilson, a safety for the Cowboys, struck Gage in the head and neck area as he attempted to catch a ball late in the game.
While medical personnel attended to Gage, players from both teams knelt in solidarity around him.
The Buccaneers were eliminated from the playoffs after a 31-14 loss to the Cowboys.
On January 16, 2023, Buccaneers and Cowboys players congregate after Buccaneers wide receiver Russell Gage gets hurt during their wild-card game.
Two weeks before to Gage’s injury, Bills safety Damar Hamlin experienced cardiac arrest during a Monday Night Football game against the Bengals.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- According to IFP, EFF’s allegations are dramatic and made up
- Turkey and Syria earthquake deaths are about 9,000
- ActionSA, ministers face beach pollution lawsuit
- Sadly, another Mpumalanga traffic officer is killed while on duty
- Trump slams Biden in State of the Union rebuttal
- Man and woman drown at Frazer Beach
- RJ Barrett wanting to play Knicks final game before NBA trade deadline
- Thief kicks NYC straphanger down subway stairs: cops
- Biden immigration problem to cost NYC $4.2B, twice Eric Adams’ estimate
- Grammy-winning artist Zakes Bantwini’s net worth, booking fee, and other details