Yesterday, police charged a 21-year-old Surfers Paradise woman following an alleged altercation on a Gold Coast-bound train (January 11).
At approximately 5.15 p.m., police will allege that a 21-year-old woman attempted to violently steal a mobile phone from a 59-year-old woman.
The 59-year-old was assisted by bystanders until police, waiting at Southbank Station, arrested the 21-year-old.
The 21-year-old woman has been charged with attempted robbery with violence and is being detained in custody until her court appearance later today.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Chechen commander urges Russia to attack Poland to “denazify and demilitarize”
- Andrea Yates’s husband believes she should not be prosecuted for paralysis and postpartum depression
- 15-year-old boy who brutally beat a 9-year-old child on a Florida school bus is charged with battery
- Putin mercenary who ‘waved the skull of a dead Ukrainian’ was shot in the head and died as a result
- Investigators claim Putin ‘supplied Buk missile’ that downed airliner MH17 over Ukraine
- 50 mph motorist is stopped by police for eating soup while driving
- Aussie visitors cautioned about sneaking narcotics into Bali as Brazilian teen faces death punishment
- Ex-bartender suggests bars employ “banter police” to cut down on drunken banter
- Three females and one male are brought to the hospital after being bitten by two bulldogs
- Zelensky meets Rishi Sunak and King Charles in the UK today