Retail Store Cashier at Dunn and Braxton Limited – TDPel Jobs
Dunn and Braxton is an Insurance firm that helps businesses optimize productivity by accessing dynamic teams of top talents at reduced costs. We will help your organization reduce risks, save costs and ensure compliance with Federal and State laws. This way, you are able to focus on your core to innovate and succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Cashier
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Cashier would capture and manage all receivables and payables for sales and expenses made by the store.
- The Cashier would be responsible for managing transactions with customers, balancing cash registers and tracking transactions in order to ensure there are no discrepancies.
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Prepare and raise invoice
- Operate POS system
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
- Know the store policy.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Balance cash register and generate reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accept payments, ensure all prices and quantities are accurate and prove a receipt to every customer.
- Process refunds and exchanges.
- Manage account reconciliation for the company
- Maintain a record of transactions
- Resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Follow company process accurately and efficiently.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting and Finance related field
- Ideal candidate must have experience preparing and raising invoice
- 2+ years’ work experience as a Retail Cashier or in similar roles
- Must live within Ikoyi or its environs
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism.
- Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2021.