Nicole Sinclair Consult is a human resource consultancy company in Lagos, Nigeria, that specializes in strategic partnering, HR management training, and talent development.
Information on the product or service should be provided.
Always follow the company’s and safety procedures. Manage incoming calls and client queries, as well as understand and assess customer requests to ensure maximum satisfaction.
Ensure great customer service by responding quickly to client questions and inquiries, maintaining high client satisfaction, and ensuring that the correct size, pattern, and quantity are invoiced to the correct consumer and or client account.
- Ensure that all customers are attended to in a friendly and professional manner at all times.
- Manage and monitor sales and business development activities.
- Keep a record of all customers and follow up efficiently.
- Raise quotations and invoices on ERP.
- Accurate completion of daily sales report and communication to direct superior.
- Maintain correct sales balances throughout
- Process payments created with cash, cheques, credit cards, and debit cards.
- Complete daily sales account on cash, cheque, credit, and card.
- Sort, count currency to confirm that the right amount has been received.
- Process returns and exchanges.
- Always wear a smile and address customers with courtesy.
- Be aware of all promotions and advertisements that have an effect on production costs.
- Communicate all promotional costs to customers at the sales counter.
- Any other duty as needed by the manager is in line with the post.
Good communication skills
Numeracy skills and maintaining a record of all transactions that are completed throughout the shift.
Ability to handle huge or bulky sales transactions confidently.
Follows strictly company rules and procedure
Ability to balance and submit sales records once needed by the superior.
Excellent Proficiency in MS Word and MS
General clerical expertise minimum 1 – 2 years.
Clerical expertise in the Tyre and Automotive trade is a plus.
Must be detail-oriented, with excellent client interaction skills.
20th February 2022.
Method of Application
Applicants that are interested and qualified should click on the link
http://jobs.nicolesinclair.com/ and apply