Remote Mobile Developer at Turing – TDPel Jobs
Turing.com connects world-class developers to top remote jobs at world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired our developers. Over 500,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen the Turing jobs platform as their preferred avenue for landing remote software jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment type: Full Time
- Design, develop & deliver fully functional mobile applications & high-quality UI
- Be involved and oversee the entire application lifecycle
- Write clean & readable codes, perform unit & integration tests, fix bugs, etc
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to deliver quality products
- Use your expertise to incorporate new technologies and features.
- Research and planning with the team to create an exceptional user experience
- Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience as a mobile developer (rare exceptions for skilled devs)
- Fluency in any language like Swift/Objective-C, Java/Kotlin, React Native
- Experience with code versioning tools like Git & writing automated tests
- Knowledge of third-party libraries for app design patterns- MVC/MVVM, etc.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers.
- Work full-time (40 hours/week) and a 4 hour overlap with US time zones
- Skilled at building service-backed mobile/mobile web apps with CSS, JSON, etc.
- Experience in RESTful APIs, cloud messaging, offline storage, etc.
- Experience in threading, caching, performance tuning & optimization.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.