Remote Full Result Developer at Turing Neco – TDPel Jobs
Neco 2021 latest result is out for candidates. See the Neco online portal for result 2021. Turing.com connects Silicon Valley-caliber remote software developers with leading US-based companies. Google Ventures, Bloomberg, Kleiner, and 100+ other eminent companies have hired Turing remote developers. Over 300,000 developers from 140+ countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Turing Jobs Program: Neco developers require no visa documentation to work with the best US tech companies. They enjoy a healthier work-life balance and flexible schedules, earn higher salaries compared to their local standards, and thrive in a creatively charged work environment. A software developer can find long-term, full-time job opportunities across a range of roles, such as Full-Stack, Frontend, Backend, Mobile, DevOps, and AI/ML/Data Engineering. Experienced developers can have access to even more Turing remote job opportunities.
Turing was established in the year 2018 by serial entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan after the successful acquisition of their previous AI-powered firm. Since then, Turing has earned a coveted spot on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers for 2021 and made it to the prestigious annual list of Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2021. The company is backed by Facebook’s first CTO (Adam D’Angelo), Neco Capital, Foundation Capital, and executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, and Founders Fund.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails, React and MySQL)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work on the design, development, and maintenance of the proprietary, web-based platform
- Continuously evaluate, identify and implement improvements as well as managing the Neco efficiently
- Work with standards for code development and quality control
- Build the software for quality, scalability, security, and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3 years work experience.
- Prior experience as a Full Stack, Ruby on Rails developer
- Proficiency with React and MySQL
- Experience with REST/RESTful APIs and GraphQL is nice to have
- Familiarity with Redis, AWS DevOps, and Gitflow
- Fluency with English
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Create your account on https://turing.com/JE5Ob7
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best Neco companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online