Recovery Officer at Lendha – TDPel Jobs
Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facility for emergency funds, house / office / shop rent and lifestyle loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Location: Alaka, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verification of Lendha Clients.
- Initiate demand and meet all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Follow up on all debtor accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices, or any other appropriate means.
- Monitors Loan officers to ensure loans booked by them are fully recovered.
- Monitoring and Recovering Expired loans in all markets.
- Daily call memo and progress report on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling, and restructuring.
- Preparation of approval requests to management for negotiated settlements and follow-up until the loan is fully settled and the balance written off.
- Preparation and recommendation of strategies for all recoveries
- Give priority attention to regularize outstanding legal and documentation issues on the assigned portfolio.
- Liaise with external solicitors to ensure that cases referred to them for legal action are handled with efficiency.
- Obtain background information on all loans /customers assigned to the Recovery Team and especially customer information etc.
- Follow up on major debtors to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices, or any other appropriate means.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Years of Experience: at least 2 years experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best.
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online