Quality Assurance Manager at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited – TDPel Jobs
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Ijebu-Ode, Ogun
- Ensure that production of the Plant is in compliance with quality standards and customers’ satisfaction and at the same time maintain compliance with good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental, occupational Health and Safety practices in all line activities.
- Coordinates all activities of Quality Assurance Department; Supervises and drives all Quality improvement initiatives and measures to achieve effective operations of all printing lines by effective adherence to SOP at lowest material loss
- Monitors and controls the quality assurance testing programs for all raw and packaging materials, process inspection, intermediate products and finished products to produce high quality products.
- Ensures that laboratory equipment are calibrated and maintained in accordance with Good Operating Practices and assists in coordinating management system activities Visit customers for Product feedback and investigate customers’ complaints and recommend Corrective Actions.
- Ensures housekeeping of infrastructure and work environment within the manufacturing and total plant operating areas
- Ensure cordial relationship with all government regulatory agencies (NESREA, SON, OGEPA, etc) at all times and manage public and legislative issues that impact the company’s ability to do business.
- Provide regular information to management on status of plant-related quality matters while cultivating an extensive network of contacts.
- Coordinate and effectively ensure that initiated new product development is followed and progress reported until commercialization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Sciences, Food Science Technology, Science Laboratory Technology or any other related discipline10 years’ experience in packaging and related industry
- Good understanding of Quality Management Systems, Practices and Policies, Legislations and Regulations.
- Sound in Statistical process control (SPC) applicationGood in root cause analysis.
Application Closing Date
3rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online