Quality Assurance Manager at Denna Rossi Limited – TDPel Jobs
Denna Rossi Limited is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (FMCG) with registered head office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria The “IVANA” name is a registered Trade Mark in the category of all beverages containing fruit juices, drinks. Bottled water, flavored water and table wine are equally registered brands. Other products to be distributed by the company which are basically wines and cocktail drinks are Domkeller red and white wine, Ibiza cocktail (red and white), Adelisa Champagne and Celine Red Wine (Non-alcoholic).
Our Mission is: “To deliver avaluable serviceto our customers, distributors, agents , employees and shareholders as the leading beverages and distribution company while helping all to live healthy lives”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Quality Assurance to oversee and coordinate product testing and inspection process for beverage products, and to ensure optimal quality of final products is achieved and pre-determined standards of production are maintained.
- You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- Prepare and drive the implementation of the annual Quality Control Plan for the plant.
- Ensure that production quality control processes are implemented in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Supervise laboratory operations to ensure precision in the sample testing process for raw materials, intermediate products, final products, juice, water, etc. and appropriate calibration of equipment’s.
- Ensure all set product quality targets are met and deviations from target quality standards are promptly identified and rectified.
- Supervise lab scientists including microbiologists and physiochemical analysts
- Liaise with process control operatives with regards to the quality control parameters for semi-finished goods.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND
- 3-5 years cognate experience in the food and beverage industry
- The ability to make considered decisions and to communicate them effectively
- Excellent technical skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Leadership ability
- Planning and organization skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.