Quality Assurance Intern at eHealth4everyone – TDPel Jobs
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Intern
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- Are you passionate, goal-driven, and ready to learn & innovate the future in a Health & Technology driven organization while developing your own career? If you are a Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration, or Project Management student or studying a related course and you are eager for new experiences that will add to your personal and professional development, then this internship is perfect for you!
- You will be opportune to join a team of young individuals passionate about saving lives, improving their skills, and you will then get a successful pathway into the world of professionalism.
- At least three-six months experience in the Position of interest
- Strong Knowledge/ Understanding in the preferred area of interest
- Familiarity with work tools, frameworks, languages within select areas
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be honest, hardworking, and reliable.
- N20,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please also select “Student” as your category while filling your application.