Python Web (Django) Developer – Intern Developer at eHealth4everyone – TDPel Jobs
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Web (Django) Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for Interns with experience using Django (most preferred) and Flask framework
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well
- We require a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related course
Experience and Skills:
- Candidates should have a minimum of six months experience using Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to work effectively independently and on a team, great attention to detail & highly organized.
NGN 50,000 – 100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please select “NYSC/ Post NYSC” as your category while filling your application.
- Opportunity is only open to students studying a relevant course, current NYSC corp members in Abuja or fresh graduates intending to serve in Abuja. However, Corp Members done with service year & based in Abuja are welcome to apply.