Python Web (Django) Developer at eHealth4everyone – TDPel Jobs
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Web (Django) Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (most preferred) and Flask web frameworks
- The Python Developer will develop and ship elegant web applications with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability, and testability issues
- Your primary focus will be developing server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A good understanding of front-end technologies (such as vuejs) and database systems is necessary as well.
- We require a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related course.
Experience and Skills:
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of experience
- Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and on a team, great attention to detail, & highly organized.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online