Python / Data Engineer (Remote) at Turing – TDPel Jobs
Turing.com connects world-class developers to top remote jobs at world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired our developers. Over 500,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen the Turing jobs platform as their preferred avenue for landing remote software jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python / Data Engineer
- We are looking to hire highly capable data engineers with working experience as a Python developer.
- You will be required to build an effective data architecture, create data engineering pipelines, maintain large-scale data systems, and streamline data processing.
- Automate common file system tasks, and build new API integrations to handle large databases
- Build high-performance databases, and improve data models
- Implement data security and protection practices
- Write unit/integration tests to maintain accuracy in the data models
- Perform data analysis and implement solutions to improve processes.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer or similar roles (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- Proficiency in Python development
- Experience with SQL, dimensional data modeling, and schema design
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, SciPy, etc.
- Experience with programming languages such as R, MATLAB, etc.
- Good understanding of applied statistics: regression, distributions, statistical testing, etc.
- Fluency in English and the communication skills to effortlessly collaborate with engineering managers at US software companies
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for a minimum of 4 hours/day.
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with building, and maintaining data processing systems
- Working knowledge of NoSQL is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.