Purchasing Supervisor at the West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) – TDPel Jobs
West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria. The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. WASIL also educates the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and trains women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Purchasing Supervisor
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Coordinate all material sourcing.
- Manage Price negotiation and analysis for the department.
- Process purchase order.
- Reporting of periodic activities.
- Responsible for vendor management.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials and service completion.
- Conduct market survey and be involved in contract management.
- Ensure best procurement practices.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the head of department.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in Purchasing
- Degree in Social Sciences, Engineering or related courses
- MBA and/or any relevant professional body will be added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Negotiation skill
- Good knowledge of engineering parts and SAP will be an added advantage
- Good communication skill
- Multi-tasking skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online