How about the aroma of freshly baked pastries? Who will be stopping over for a cup of hot cocoa or tea this winter? Apple pie, for example, is a crowd-pleaser that pairs well with hearty conversations and a steaming mug of tea. This recipe for apple pie with puff pastry is an easy twist on a traditional favourite. In no time at all, you’ll be swooping in like a cartoon character to claim your slice of pie.
Puff pastry apple pie suggestions
If you are worried about your pastry becoming mushy on the bottom, you may partially bake it. Do yourself a favour and buy puff pastry instead of making it from scratch. Use apples with a good bite, such Granny Smiths, Pink Ladies, or Galas. If you want to avoid mushy results, don’t use red or Golden Delicious apples. If you like, you may omit the raisins. A large dollop of ice cream or heavy cream is the perfect accompaniment to warm apple pie.
In the spirit of the season, make yourself a delicious Christmas treat. Share this recipe for puff pastry apple pie with friends and family on a rainy day or any other day.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Enugu School Fees for State University of Medicine and Applied Science (SUMAS)
- BUTTERY SMASHED POTATOES RECIPE
- Admission Form for Edo State College of Nursing Sciences (EDOCONS)
- HND Admission List for Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti (FEDPOLYADO)
- List of Graduates from the National Open University of Nigeria
- FUTMINNA Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
- UK Government Invites Nigerian Teachers and Offers N15 million in Compensation
- Acceptance Fee for Federal Polytechnic Offa (OFFAPOLY)
- Admissions for HND at Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY)
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Minimum Passing Grade