Provost at Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke-Ode – TDPel Jobs
The Governing Council, Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke-Ode invites suitably qualified and interested candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Provost
- The Provost is the Chief Executive Officer of the College and is therefore expected to provide the required academic, administrative and professional leadership for the College in executing the broad based policies and programmes laid down for the achievement and objectives for which the Institution was established.
- The candidate must show evidence of his/her ability to relate excellently with appropriate Organs of Government and other relevant Professional Bodies for the attainment of the Institution’s objectives.
Qualifications / Eligibility
Candidate applying for the position of provost must:
- Possess a good Honours Degree in Nursing from any recognized University with at least twenty (20) years cognate experience.
- Be a Registered Nurse Educator with a minimum of Twenty (20) years post qualification working experience.
- Be fully registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Not be less than 45 years of age or not more than 55 years old as of the time of assumption of duty.
- Possession of a Higher Degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be a person of high/proven integrity and strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relations and must also be a team player.
- Must be able to instill confidence in others and command the loyalty and respect of people.
- Must be of good health, be ICT compliant
- Must be able to demonstrate dynamism and wisdom when confronted with challenges of undesirable situation
- The appointment is for a non-renewable single tenure of five (5) years
Salary and Condition of Service
- The remuneration and conditions of service are attractive.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty Five (25) copies each of their Application Letter with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with the following information:
- Post for which application is being made
- Name in full (surname first in capital letters)
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address, GSM number and Email address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional Bodies
- Previous experience, past held and duration with dates
- Present employment, status and salary
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) Referees
Mode Of Submission
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “Provost” at the left hand top corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke-Ode,
- The submission should also include Twenty five (25) copies of candidate’s Vision and Mission for the College for the next five years in not more than 1,000 words as well as the names and addresses of the three (3) Referees
- Each Referee must be contacted by the applicant to forward, directly to the College, a confidential report attesting to the candidates character, academic and Managerial competencies in a properly sealed envelope marked “Provost: Referees’ report” at the top left corner of the envelope within the period allowed for the submission of the application.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.