Project Oversight Officer at the Center for Community Health and Development International (CHAD INT’L) – TDPel Jobs
The Center for Community Health and Development International (CHAD International) is a non-discriminatory, non-governmental organization with a mandate to improve the health and quality of life of Nigeria’s rural children and women. CHAD was established in 2002 by a group of women from different religious and ethnic background in Gombe state, North East Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Oversight Officer
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 12 months
- CHAD’s knowledge of the context and local terrain has catalyzed partnerships with various reputable International and national non-governmental organizations.
- CHAD’s wealth of experience in program design and implementation has led to sustained engagements with communities, partners in the public and humanitarian sectors and has further resulted to steady contributions to sectoral objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Oversight officer will be the overall guidance of project components and work closely with the project coordinator.
Other Responsibilities include;
- Constant reviewing of project objectives
- Provide regular project update to the term and donors on the progress and achievement
- Audit and review project lessons learned
- Authorize major deviation from the original project scope
- Help in developing CHAD Int`l annual workplans and report
- Track and assist project bottleneck
- Review status reports sent by the project coordinator
- Work closely with the project coordinator to ensure that stakeholders and donors take part in relevant coordination forums and meetings relating to the project.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling CHAD`s values and ethical standards
- Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of CHAD International
- Displays cultural, gender, religious, tribe, nationality, and age-sensitive and adaptability
- Experience in strategy development and strategic planning
- Ability to develop and manage professional relationships
- Ability to develop capacity and competencies of staff and transfer skills.
- Proven experience in knowledge transfer and capacity development
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work with the government and donor counterpart
- Excellent networking skills
Application Closing Date
26th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and letter of motivation as one document with complete contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.