Project Accountant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc – TDPel Jobs
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
Loaction: Sunti, Niger State
- Ensure project codes are available on AX for each and all ongoing projects.
- Maintain project-related records (Business Case, CAPEX Approval Form, Contracts etc.)
- Monitor and track Purchase Orders of Projects and ensure accurate use. Provide status update and report.
- Account for inventory items issued for projects and match with CanePro
- Collate and maintain separate files for each project costs supporting documents for audits (internal and external).
- Analyze and investigate variances between the actual project costs against the approved budget, periodically.
- Provide up to date cost information to the project managers / management on request.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional Certification (CFA/ ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA).
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar function from a reputable organization.
The person must:
- Have project management skills
- Have excellent analytical and forecasting skills
- Good interpersonal skills, people management and negotiating skills
- Quality driven and attention to details
- Great at fact finding, tact and hands on approach to business
- Able to work in hostile farming environment – compensable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online