Programs Learning Facilitator / Instructor at Softcom Limited – TDPel Jobs
Softcom was established in 2007 with a mission to “connect people and businesses with meaningful innovation”. A technology company which aims to solve problems that will connect people and businesses to value that ultimately improves their lives. We want our products to enable inclusion and growth for people and businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Learning Facilitator / Instructor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- The overarching vision of this unit is to create value through highly sustainable impact programs which enable micro and small businesses to take control of their own growth.
- The unit achieves this by designing such programs, validating them with a sample size, scaling them and accelerating their impact.
- We seek passionate, creative and intentional professionals to join our team. We offer you the opportunity to be a part of a committed, energetic and innovative team, and make a difference in the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design training curriculum for Softcom’s Programs.
- Organize learning development (internal and external) programs.
- Strategically align the training and learning development programs with Softcom’s goals ofinclusive human growth.
- Oversee training methods and ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensure implementation of learning development programs and provide reports to seniormanagement.
- Develop training manuals and course materials in various formats- including written handoutsand audio-visual materials.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and taking an accurate records of training activities and programeffectiveness.
- Knowledge Management retention.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Organizational Psychology or other relevant fields.
- 5+ years of working experience in facilitating business growth workshops and training.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of modern educational techniques.
- Experience with Learning Management Software (LMS).
- Well-developed understanding of learning development processes, problem solving, andorganizing and structuring agendas for appropriate results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively research new markets.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online