Professor (Engineering) at James Hope University – TDPel Jobs
James Hope University, Lekki, Lagos, is located in Lekki Peninsula, a flourishing cosmopolis of Lagos, Nigeria. The university is committed to cutting-edge international standards of education nd is highly focused on postgraduate degree programmes designed to inculcate and endow students with critical analysis and creativity, and foster advancements in every sphere of human endeavor.
James Hope aspires to integrate global models of academic excellence to advance the knowledge economy, further innovation and breakthroughs, and rapidly propel the economic and sociocultural Lives of humanity. James Hope University is a private not-for-profit institution recently approved by the National Universities Commission.
We invite applications from suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Applications are invited from suitable candidates in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy / Renewable Energy
- Environmental Engineering.
- A Ph.D or equivalent Degree plus at least 7 – 10 years academic teaching experience and a substantial record of publications.
Salary and benefits are highly competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, three letters of Recommendation and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Review and selection of candidates is ongoing and will continue until each position is filled. For best consideration, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
- For additional information, please visit: www.jhu.edu.ng