An interception by Aaron Rodgers appeared to unsettle Peyton and Eli Manning on Monday’s “Manningcast.”
Rodgers attempted a deep pass to Green Bay wide receiver Allen Lazarus with the Packers leading the Rams by three points in the first quarter of their “Monday Night Football” game. As Peyton commented on what was expected to be a direct hit to Lazard, the reigning MVP of the league was intercepted by Rams safety Taylor Rapp, startling the Manning siblings.
Eli exclaimed, “Oh no,” to which Peyton replied, “That was not what I expected, E.”
Eli continued by describing Rodgers’ shot as “a rare miss,” while Peyton commented on the events on the field.
Peyton stated, “It was the old drag wheel, Lazard came from the other side, and he will wheel up the left sideline.” “He’s going to do a short drag route, and then he’ll spin up the left sideline. Aaron is going to kick the ball away; he’s got him; he must put it on him.”
Eli then remarked, “He just slightly overthrew him.”
In Green Bay’s 24-12 victory over Los Angeles, Rodgers completed 22 of 30 passes for 229 yards and a touchdown despite a first-quarter interception. The Packers’ most recent victory helped kept their postseason aspirations alive with a record of 6-8.
Rodgers and the Packers have their work cut out for them with three games remaining in the regular season against the Dolphins, Vikings, and Lions, with the latter two being divisional opponents.
ESPN quotes Rodgers as saying, “I mean, they’re all good teams.” “Miami is in playoff contention. Minnesota is the division champion and is coming off a significant victory. Detroit has won six of their last seven games; they are playing exceptionally well. Therefore, there will be three challenging games. Two of them are against dome clubs at home. January will arrive for these two. Over the years, we’ve earned a reputation for excellence in these games.
The Rams’ loss on Monday effectively eliminated the reigning Super Bowl champions from playoff contention.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- Ex-Pirates star says Bucs made him a $1 millionaire
- Salma Hayek says she was “dragged” to her wedding to François-Henri Pinault
- Influential model discovered dead in her car with 11 stab wounds
- Katie Rost, an alumna of ‘RHOP,’ confesses she relapsed: “I failed,” but I am “restarting.”
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are set to testify in Samantha’s defamation action
- Investigators say Putin supplied Buk missile that downed MH17 over Ukraine
- Andries was a bold and talented athlete – Steve Barker
- King Charles is the first monarch without a crown to be featured on stamps
- Leg aches and pains can be alleviated with this at-home compression treatment
- According to a rumor, Mark Zuckerberg’s Meta would “flatten” middle managers in a cost-cutting attempt