Personal Assistant at West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) – TDPel Jobs
West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) is solving what is arguably the biggest challenge on the continent: youth unemployment. In West Africa, 40-85% of youth, more than 50 million, are either unemployed or underemployed. Meanwhile, job creation in the region is on the rise. The disconnect between work-ready youth and the employment market must be bridged.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Effectively manage Office operations including Staff welfare
- Manage quality control
- Run errands
- Be able to document and run reports using Microsoft office tools.
- Send emails properly and emotionally intelligent in responding to queries and inquiries.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- Must have 1-4 years work experience
- Candidate should have some sort of leadership experience
- Candidate should have experience in the fashion experience
- Candidate should be prepared to work under pressure
- Problem solving and critical thinking are the required soft skill
- Proximity to job location
N50,000 – N80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online