On New Year’s Day, 1 January 2023, emergency personnel in KwaZulu-Natal reacted to reports of a man who had been stabbed during a home invasion.
A 24-year-old man was stabbed in Canelands, KwaZulu-Natal, during an alleged home invasion.
At around 18:17, members of Reaction Unit South Africa (RUSA) were despatched to a residence on Vincent Dickenson Road in response to a plea for help.
Reaction Officers spotted a man in his bedroom upon arrival.
He was stabbed in the chest and right shoulder.
According to the victim, four suspects entered his home at roughly 03:30 in the morning. The thieves stabbed him but escaped empty-handed.
The man reportedly dialed 911 but received no assistance.
During an afternoon wellness check, his pals learned of the incident and located the injured man in his bed. They subsequently sought aid from RUSA.
The Reaction Unit officers who inspected the property found no signs of forced entry.
↯↯↯Read More On The Topic On TDPel Media ↯↯↯
Also On TDPel Media
- “Show the package,” Rob Gronkowski slams Tom Brady’s underwear selfie
- Kylie Jenner compares son Aire to sister Stormi in photos taken side-by-side
- Why the Chiefs are tightening down on fitness and discipline
- State capture in South Africa: recouping the cash that was stolen
- Zelensky makes an unexpected trip to the United Kingdom, where he will meet King Charles
- Royal AM coach says Andile Mpisani is talented
- Ramaphosa is under increasing pressure ahead of his speech
- Slee interested in Jojo’s hubby Calven Robinson?
- Paxton confronts Mr. Kgomo about his romance in ‘Skeem Saam’
- SAGs may be Christina Applegate’s “last awards show as an actor” amid MS fight