Nursing Team Supervisor at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – France – TDPel Jobs
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, not-for-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in distress, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Team Supervisor
- Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning nursing and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to nursing i.e. perform as a nurse or anaesthetist, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her speciality.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Carry out and/or supervise the ( decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.)in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that all staff using medical devices are qualified and trained. Ensuring that cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols. Reporting any malfunction to the project biomedical service.
- Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-taking.
- Give feedback/ reports to medical focal point.
- Recognized Nurse Degree / Diploma
- Bachelor’s in Science of Nursing Desirable.
- Valid NCN Registration and practicing Licence.
- Desirable 2 years of previous experience as Nurse Supervisor and previous experience in other NGO’s.
- Demonstrable experience in supervising and training others in a team setting.
- English and Hausa essential; and any other local language desirable.
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required
According to MSF France salary grid.
Application Closing Date
5.00pm 7th August, 2021.
The post Nursing Team Supervisor at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) – France appeared first on Jobs in Nigeria – http://jobsinnigeria.careers.