Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the 18-month Post-Basic Midwifery programs of the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, Ebonyi State for the 2022/2023 academic session.
EBSCONSU Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in WAEC, NECO and/or NABTEB. A combination of WAEC/WAEC, NECO/NECO, WAEC/NECO is acceptable. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse with a current practising licence.
How to Apply for EBSCONSU Post-Basic Midwifery Admission Form
To apply for admission into the Ebonyi State College of Nursing Sciences, Uburu, Post-Basic Midwifery Programme an applicant is expected to pay a non-refundable application fee of N6,000.00.
- Go to ebsconsu.edu.ng/apply
- Click on the Start Application Button Below
- Fill out the required details in the next form.
- Print out your payment invoice and proceed to any bank to make payment using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) in your invoice OR pay online using your debit card
- Return to this portal and click on Continue Application
- Type in your RRR and complete your details
- Print out your Exam Slip and come to the Exam Venue with it.
The portal is open for application on 17th January 2022 and closes on 24th June 2022.