Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi, Three (3) years General Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
AUTH School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Five Credits (Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics) in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or a combination of WAEC and NECO. Come with the Photocopy.
- Handwritten application letter addressed to the principal.
- Four recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for NAUTH School of Nursing Admission
Sales of Application form into School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi for 2022 academic year will start on 15Th February 2022
The cost of the form is Ten thousand, two hundred naira (N10,200).
- Generate remita at School of Nursing
- Proceed to any bank for payment
- After payment, proceed to the school promises to complete the application process.
- Exchange the teller or payment receipt given to you at the bank to Hospital receipt at the Hospital account department
- Attach one passport to the original receipt and make a photocopy.
- Fill the provided admission form in the school.
- Submit the already filled admission form to the school of Nursing with your credentials attached.
Candidates are advised to come to the School of Nursing for enquiries or call: 08069027868, 08035681243.
Entrance Examination Date: 2nd, July, 2022.