All UTME and DE applicants for admission to the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) can now check their admission status.
The admissions list for the Nigerian Army University has been successfully released online.
How to Check the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Admission List
Currently, the NAUB prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your NAUB admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) first-degree programmes are advised to:
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the NAUB admission list.