This is to inform the general public that the Application For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise 2022 will commence on April 11, 2022.
Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years (Applicants born before 31 March 2001 are not eligible).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1998 are not eligible).
- Those applying for Chaplains Assistant, Assistant Imam and Driver / Mechanic must be between 18 and 28 years of age (Applicants born before 31 March 1995 are not eligible).
- Applicants with ND / NCE must possess at least lower credit from accredited institutions and must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers and other trades skills that require Trade test must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE / NECO / GCE / NABTEB with a credit in English in addition to their Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Online Registration Starts on 11 April, 2022 and closes on 22 May, 2022.
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online in the link above.
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Attestation Form (To be signed by a military officer or Local Government Chairman).
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Online Registration starts on 11th April, 2022 and closes on 22nd May, 2022.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from 27th June – 28th August, 2022.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees Driver’s Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 11th April, 2022 or call the following support lines from 9:00AM and 4:00PM, Monday – Friday: 09064432351 and 09055840142 or e-mail: email@example.com