The management of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) has published the amounts to be paid as school fees and the method of payment by the new and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) School Fees Schedule
Fresher are to pay ₦229,000, and ₦224,000 for the faculty of Engineering and Environmental Management and the faculty of Transport/Logistics Management respectively. In the interim, however, you are advised to pay the following fees pending your successful screening exercise.
- Acceptance Fees……….₦40,000
- Regimentation Uniform…..₦48,000
- Life Vest (Customize)…….₦12,000
- Medical Fees…………………₦5,000
METHOD OF PAYMENTS:
- All Payments must be made into the University TSA Account no. 024052261018
- Generate RRR through any authorized outfit or via Bursary Office of the University
- Select the appropriate Revenue purpose (SCHOOL FEES-STUDENTS CHARGES)
- Ensure to obtain an Official Receipt evidencing payment from Bursary Department.