NG Cares is a federal initiative to support Nigerians affected by the Covid19 pandemic. It also stands for National Covid19 Action Recovery & Economic Stimulus.
This scheme will be active for a duration of two (2) years, i.e. 2021 to 2023. From 30th of June 2021, each States of the Federation will be given twenty million US Dollars ($20,000,000) for two years, apart from the FCT that will receive fifteen million US Dollars ($15,000,000), while another fifteen million US Dollars ($15,000,000) will go to the Federal Care support.
Expectations from targeted businesses
- Micro Businesses: Any micro business that wishes to be a beneficiary must have at least three to nine (3–9) employees/workers.
- Small Businesses: Any small scale business that would want to benefit from NG CARES must have at least ten to fifty (10–50) employees/workers.
Requirements For NG Cares Program
The following documents are required from Applicants
- BVN printout which must be stamped by the applicants bank,
- Proof of Business Operations i.e Cash book, bank statement of account, etc,
- CAC registration or TIN (To find out business ownership),
- Evidence of accurate age (using Either Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Means of Identification (Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Means to confirm residence (Voter’s card or utility bill).
How to Apply NG Cares Stimulus Program
The procedures to be followed in applying are very simple, as the application form has already being shared with the following persons;
Community CDC chairman.
Agents of NG CARES.
Community women leaders.
Community youth president.
Application Supporting documents:
1) Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, etc.)
2) Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
3) Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
4) Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
5) Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
6) Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
How To Apply For NC-CARES Stimulus Programme
Interested applicants can apply through the NC Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration information. Forms have been shared with these persons.