If there is one thing that 2023 will deliver, it will be an abundance of Netflix movies. Netflix revealed their 2023 movie preview on Wednesday morning, along with a video (which you can view in the clip above) showcasing some of the biggest and most anticipated films coming to the streaming service this year. You will get your first look at a new fantasy adventure film starring Millie Bobby Brown, a new dramatic thriller starring Chris Evans, and the first footage of Zack Snyder’s long-awaited science fiction epic, Rebel Moon.
Importantly, Netflix has announced the release dates for many of its future films, including the release date for Rebel Moon, which is December 22, 2023. That means you can spend Christmas forcing your loved ones to watch the most recent Zack Snyder film and rest assured you will never be invited back.
Netflix has something for everyone, including a sequel to the Adam Sandler comedy Murder Mystery 2 (coming March 31), a sequel to the Chris Hemsworth action-thriller Extraction 2 (coming June 16), and a fresh new romantic comedy starring Nicole Kidman and Joey King, A Family Affair (coming November 17).
If you want to know all about the 2023 Netflix movies, check out Decider’s list of 2023 Netflix movies. And if you’re only interested in dates, scroll down for a list of English-language Netflix movie release dates for 2023.
- Dog Gone: January 13
- Jung_E: January 20
- You People: January 27
- Pamela, A Love Story: January 31
- True Spirit: February 3
- Bill Russell: Legend: February 8
- Your Place or Mine: February 10
- We Have A Ghost: February 24
- Luther: The Fallen Sun: March 10
- The Magician’s Elephant: March 17
- Murder Mystery 2: March 31
- A Tourist’s Guide to Love: April 27
- The Mother: May 12
- Extraction 2: June 16
- They Cloned Tyrone: July 21
- Heart of Stone: August 11
- Lift: August 25
- Damsel: October 13
- Pain Hustlers: October 27
- The Killer: November 10
- A Family Affair: November 17
- Leo: November 22
- Leave the World Behind: December 8
- Rebel Moon: December 22